TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, February 2, 2012

welcome home grandpa... ♥

hellouu there! howdie? :)
firstly, i wanna thank God for taking care my slimmie grandpa passed the post-surgery moment. Picking up grandpa yesterday and have a chat with him before sleep. 72yo, so slimmie, toothless (hahaha :p) and never want to bother anybody. 
i remember that night, a day after surgery, me, mom & dad visiting him at ICU. watching all the hose pierced on his head, lying weak, pale face. i just can pray inside my heart "Dad, i want You to share all his pain to me. Please don't let him go before i could be his happy". My head just flashed back to the day when i was in kindergarten... he always picking me up after school, bought me a lot of sweets, seaweed (so to this day i really like seaweed) and old-fashioned toy (a paper girl with so many selection dress which also made of paper). Huks.. could only hold back tears. :'(. And that's for the first time i saw my dad kissing on my grandpa forehead with teary eyes. 
now..all should be hand over to GOD. My BIG PAPA in heaven. HIS love is perfect and never too late.. DAD know all and decisively.


this some picture of my slimmie grandpa.. :*
                                 
What children need most are the essentials that 
grandparents provide in abundance.
They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, 

lessons in life.
And, most importantly, cookies.
~Rudolph Giuliani

2 comments:

  1. love him as long as we lived.. and remember him as long as we lived
    -Fely via win.cen-

    ReplyDelete