TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i know..

hellou yellou..
1am . no one at office (except my boss's wife) . cozy atmosphere in my office . its just like laying on your bed and ready to close your eyes. i bet my boss's wife already slept at her room. 
so, i decided to write down a blog post.
february will ending up soon. on 26th, my bestfriend, Dinda will going abroad for short course to South Korea. ohmy, two (really madly deeply) besties just left me alone in this country! (okay, it's sounds too dramatic). but, i thank GOD from March till June, i will be so hectic for some project, learn a lot of things and meet up a lot of people. and they will come home on July. 
we've been prepared anything : sign up for SKYPE, iMssge, FaceTime, etc to make sure that we still can keep in touch. 
sure, we will miss each other.. :')
do you believe with the impressions at the first sight? i did! from the first conversation, i feel like i know these person personality. and i proved it all the time that im never miss anything that i felt about. and someone that who always be told what i feel is my boyfriend. He proved my word. Well, sometime this "sense" is very helpfulbut sometimes I just dont wanna get any closer with the people I've met. it is deeply troubling. But fortunately, now, i can take time to know everyone more thoroughly. Give them time to show their "original version". Then decide to be more closer, stop on the point or just step back. And i've found myself learned so many things from this methods. And i do believe that people may change. To better or worst.
I wanna make friend with a lot of peoples. Being a good friend to anyone i've come across. Being part of their life. Even they just know my name.
Friend : who doesn't need this "character"? it's not just a name, but it should be alive. - JenniferWillson

You must be friends with anyone, but you can choose which one can be trusted. Don't let environment affecting you,but you are creating the environment. Learn from what was good and useful. Be blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment