TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, February 6, 2012

i (see) you again..

hellouu yellouu..


back again to office, sitting on my desk, facing my monitor (ohh yeah, not mine, actually belong to my boss, LoL). struggling through week after week (hmmm..pardon me, i should not be used "struggling", more precisely "fullfilling duty") lalalala~ enjoy my day over here, learned many things, pleasant working atmosphere, a good boss, and "WOWWW" salary. :)))

a week went by so fast, and its already Saturday (yeah i know, dont laugh at me, its Monday when i wrote this blog). i have a lunner (lunch and dinner) with WinelliCendana (complete pictures on her blog) at PizzaHut :9 (nyummm..). its been a long time since we're plan to meet up. horrible exam (for her) and exhausting job (for me) really takes up our time. And im so happy to meet and get acquainted with her classmates.. Feli (pishau, hahahah), Jess, Ella, Vincent and not-speaking one, Kevin :D have a great time, enjoy your holiday and i wish to see you again, guys.. :)

me : the shortest, eldest, smallest.. :p
♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment