TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, March 2, 2012

Every single day with HIM..

Hellou yellou..
Glad to see you again on my blog :) i wish that i knew everyone of you..
I wanna share something unusual, someone you may know or ever heard..
His name.. Jesus..
He is someone who means a lot to me..
Someone who could be anyone for me..
Become a friend, a teacher, even a father..
I've known him for a long time..
But to build a "close relationship", i've just started a few years lately..
I do surprise every little thing He has done for my life..
Like struggled alone..
Facing tough times, where it is impossible to tell anyone..
Yes, I was struggling alone..
My problem, well, it's not the main points!
But the experiences with HIM..


My GOD really shown up..
Break any doubt..
Im falling, yes I was.. But the hand of God is also repeatedly raise me up..
And UP than I ever thought..


When a human mouth can only be denounced, the mouth of God always pronounced the word of blessing..
When a man away and turned a deaf ear to complaints, the almighty God always sat beside you, hear you and remove all your tears.. He even gave new strength to you..
When people despise you, Lord God willing just look your back because He is supporting you..


We will never disappoit Him enough..
And He will never love us enough..


Today, it is never too late for you to be reconciled  with Him..
He was faithful and compassionate..
You  are His treasured possession..
And this is what He feel and want to tell you.. :)



God love you more than I do!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with your statement. God will make a way for everybody. Nice blog and keep writing for Jesus name. GB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you J3fr3D Cappuccino.. GBU abundantly.. :)

      Delete