TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

jenniferwillson-bellevie :)

well, this is my first blog. actually i love to write. i write notes, some novel (which is unpublished :p) and decide to write something when ima have nothing to do and wanna share something with..


why belle vie? be honest, you read it "believe" rite? that my trick, make some optical illusions, LoL. JK. but it is also one thing that i want you to. belle vie means "beautiful life" in French. i wanna go to France someday and have a kiss at Eiffel *hahaha, don't so serious*. oh yeah! i think my life was wonderful. having a parents like who they are today, bestfriend all around, enjoy good food, good stuff and have a lot of experience with my awesome God everyday. and i wish to share all of this with you.. :)


February's came so fast on 2012. i feel just passed new year's eve, watching fireworks with my family and have a midnight walk with my parents on 12. 
oh yeahhh.. time really flies only with the blink of an eye.


February means that "Valentine day's" will soon arrives. it's just a general days for me. its not because I'm on LDR, but me&partner not such a romantic couples. habitually, we are just hang out, going to have some fave food. we love food, but wish to stay slim :p


okei, i wish you enjoy my blog and always smileee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment